Don't know what bit your horse is going to like? Or what size bit your horse needs?
Nunn Finer offers a bit rental program to help you choose the right bit for each horse. For a $15.00 fee, you can rent and try any Nunn Finer Bit for up to 10 days from the time you receive it. Then, you're welcome to keep the bit or simply return it.
How the Try and Buy Bit Program Works:
Purchase the bit from the Try and Buy - it's the same price as the bit plus a $15 Rental Fee (non-refundable). No additional charge for shipping to you.
Try the bit on your horse for up to 10 days. Within these 10 days, decide whether to keep or return the bit.
- If the bit works and you want to keep it, you do nothing.
- If this isn't the bit for your horse, return the bit to Nunn Finer within 10 days.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization number.
- For returned bits, shipping is at your cost.
- When we receive the returned bit, we'll refund the purchase price.
- Bits must be returned in a perfectly clean like new condition. Nunn Finer reserves the right to refuse the return of any rental bit that is dirty or unusable.
- After 10 days if we have not received a Return Authorization email, Nunn Finer considers your bit purchase as final and non-refundable.
- Rental/Trial Fee is non-refundable.
By placing a Bit rental order, this order is considered a binding agreement between the purchaser (renter) and Nunn Finer Products, Inc. The purchaser (renter) agrees to return the bit postmarked no later than ten (10) days after the bit has been received. The purchaser (renter) agrees that after the ten (10) days trial date the bit purchase will be considered a final sale.